- Since 1964, our country has trusted Raloid to manufacture mechanical and other sophisticated parts and components for some of the most important Defense and Aerospace programs in recent history. Our products have accompanied Neil Armstrong to the moon, continue to protect men and women in service and provide the needed supply chain materials for the desires of our Military Industrial industry.
- Raloid Corporation was acquired in June of 2022 by Primus Aerospace (“Primus”), a provider of highly complex, machined components and assembly solutions to the aerospace, defense and space industry, sponsored by Angeles Equity Partners, LLC (“Angeles”). Raloid has been a DoD supply chain manufacturer for over 58 years. Our full-service, certified and secure manufacturing facility supplies precision components for more than 25 major defense systems, assemblies, and vehicles. While predominately a military and aerospace supplier, Raloid satisfies customers in the regional transportation, communications, and medical industries who require the highest level of precision, quality, security and reliability.
- Raloid, an AS9100 manufacturing facility, is in full compliance with the NIST 800-171 requirements and is a trusted steward of government data. NIST 800-171 provides a standardized set of requirements for all security needs to allow non-federal organizations to be in compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements by consistently implementing Cybersecurity safeguards. Our leadership and employees hold the necessary government clearances for the manufacturing needs of our customers.
- State-of-the-Art Manufacturing
Raloid has grown into a major manufacturer of close-tolerance components and assemblies such as warheads, detail mechanical components, mechanical assemblies, and ground support assemblies. Our customers include Lockheed Martin, Raytheon, Allianz Techsystems, DRS Technologies, BAE, and Northrop Grumman. Raloid parts have supported the requirements of the Standard Missile (SM-2 & SM-6), Javelin, MRAP, Hellfire, and Patriot.
- Commitment to Quality
Raloid is committed to continuous improvement in our manufacturing processes, using industry-proven methodologies such as lean manufacturing and Six Sigma. Operationally, Raloid is accurately described as a lean facility with a cellular backbone configured to respond quickly to the changing needs of our customers.
Industry and military standards demand elite performance. These industries we serve allow no room for error, and quality assurance is a vital part of our business. ISO 9001:2008 certification assures our customers that our processes have been thoroughly scrutinized and found to be accurate and appropriate. Many of our processes are also certified to MIL-SPEC, ASME, ASTM, and ASM standards. A copy of our quality manual is available upon request, as well as our manufacturing process certification letters. To ensure effective management, our ERP system, JobBoss, provides up-to-the-minute documentation on projects and cost analysis every step of the way.
- Full-Service Operations In-House
Raloid has over 75 employees in a 93,000 square foot facility in Baltimore County, Maryland. We provide a complete range of in-house services ranging from machining, sheet metal, welding, painting, finishing, and assembly.
Many of our team members have been with us for more than two decades. Our experience and best practices have honed processes that result in superior products at competitive prices set to specific production time schedules. A broad range of in-house processes and capabilities reduces the use of sub-tier suppliers, resulting in shorter lead times for our customers. For maximum efficiency, our two MMC Makino a61 Horizontal CNC Machining Centers add “lights out” capability to our facility.
VP Technical Operations & Egr
Chief Financial Officer
Nick McGrath is a former USMC infantry and special operations officer (MARSOC). Mr. McGrath is a graduate of Iowa State undergrad and a Masters in Business Finance form the Wharton school of Business. Mr. McGrath has a strong financial analysis background and experience in the investment industry.
Chief Executive Officer
Scott brings over 25 years of experience in Aerospace Manufacturing Leadership / Operations in Machining and Fabrications / Business Development. Executive Level leadership responsibilities including full P&L responsibility for multi-sites as well as Business Development. Skilled strategist in starting and turnarounds of Businesses, Greenfield Sites, and International Operations. For the past 15 years, focused in US and Internationally.